As we know, technology is advancing day by day. Every month many different devices launch with different specifications and with new user interfaces. So to keep up with all that kinds of stuff, we need to modify various things in our device ROM. But it is not an easy job to do. So here I will introduce the Xposed framework which can do all kinds of stuff you want with the help of just a few clicks. And at regular intervals, new modules and their updates are also delivered to you via it with new features and much more.
How to install Xposed Framework
Requirement: – Your device must be rooted and have a custom recovery installed.
For Android 4.0.3(Ice Cream Sandwich) up to Android 4.4(KitKat)
- Download Xposed Installer. (Download Link)
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Tick Unknown Sources.
- Install the downloaded APK on your phone.
- Open Xposed Installer. Click Framework and Tap Install.
- After installation, reboot your Android device.
- Now you can download and install the Xposed Modules via Xposed Installer.
For Android 5.0(Lollipop) up to Android 6.0(Marshmallow)
- Download the latest Xposed Installer apk from here. (Currently v3.11)
- Install the apk on your device.
- Now download the latest flashable zip file from here: Android 5.0 | 5.1 | 6.0.
- Don’t forget to choose appropriate ARM version of your device.
- Now boot into recovery mode on your device and flash the downloaded zip file.
Note: Flashing the zip file may cause boot loops on some devices. So this would mean that Xposed is not compatible with your device or your current ROM. To be safe and to prevent data loss we would recommend you to take full device backup.
To uninstall the Xposed Framework you will need to download a zip file and then flash it using a custom recovery. Download the uninstaller zip from this link.
For Android 7.0(Nougat) and above
Not available yet 🙁 Development in process 🙂
Some of the best Xposed Modules are listed below:
- Advanced Power Menu
- Boot Manager
- Ex-Themer 2
- Google Offline Voice
- Gravity Box
- Green YouTube
- KitKat Music Lockscreen
- XBlast Tools
- XHalo Floating Windows
- XMulti Window
- YouTube AdAway
- And Find more by yourself and don’t forget to put that in the comment section.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying such great posts. Share your views on this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!