Hello Friends, Here comes the X-Reality Engine / Bravia Engine 3 for our Android devices. It will boost the rendering of graphics in our Android. This normally works great on your gallery and videos. You can take a look at the picture below which tells you more about X-Reality Engine.
Steps to install X-Reality Engine
Requirements: Your device must be rooted and CWM/TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Download the ZIP file. Download Link
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Go to /system.
- Open build.prop.
- You will find these lines. Delete those lines(If you do not have Bravia Engine 1/2 installed skip this step)
ro.service.swiqi2.supported=true persist.service.swiqi2.enable=1 Or ro.service.swiqi.supported=true persist.service.swiqi.enable=1
- Add these lines in build.prop.
ro.service.swiqi2.supported=true persist.service.swiqi2.enable=1 ro.service.swiqi3.supported=true persist.service.swiqi3.enable=1
- Save build.prop file and reboot in recovery mode and install the ZIP file.
- If you have unlocked bootloader and want X-Reality Engine to work also on videos install this ZIP file. Download Link
- To uninstall X-Reality Engine install this ZIP file. Download Link
Update: Bravia Engine 4 is Available (X-Reality Engine + Vivid). For More Info visit: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/recompeliren-bravia-engine-x-reality-t3141461
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!