Vroot is a one-key root tool designed by Mgyun-team. Just click one button to root your mobile device immediately. Vroot supports a wide variety of Android devices and is successful to root them.
- Android Device Drivers.
- Vroot.(Download Link)
- 60%+ Charged Battery.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- USB Cable.
- An Android Device.(Obviously)
Steps to Root Android Device Using Vroot
Warning:- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download Android Drivers according to your phone model.
- Install Drivers on your computer. In addition, you can also install ADB drivers.
- Reboot your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Enable Stay Awake.(Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick Stay Awake)
- Enable installation from unknown sources.(Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Tick Unknown Sources)
- Download and install Vroot on your computer.(Chinese Language)
- Connect your device to the computer via USB Cable.
- Open Vroot, you will see a small checkbox beside green root button. Tick that checkbox.
- Click on root button.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!