If you have transferred your WordPress site to new URL you will have to replace all URLs and link all the media files to new URL again in order to keep your blog functioning properly. So in this post we are going to discuss how to fix broken links after transferring WordPress site to new URL.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
Steps to Fix Broken Links after transferring WordPress Site to New URL
- Download and install Better Search Replace on your WordPress installation.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Tools -> Better Search Replace.
- In Search for type your old URL and in Replace with type new URL.
- Select all the tables.
- Untick Replace GUIDs & Run as dry run.
- Click Run/Search replace.
- Within few moments all old URLs in the database will be replaced with new ones.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.