Unlock Root is a great software which has 2 years of development. It is capable of rooting android device with a single click. So here we are going to discuss how to root android device using Unlock Root. Check out why to Root Android Device & how to Backup Android Device.
- Unlock Root (Download link).
- Android device drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- An Android device.
Steps to Root Android device using Unlock Root
Warning:- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- First, check whether your device is compatible with Unlock Root or not from here.
- Download and install drivers for your Android device.
- Download and install Unlock Root from above link.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Open Unlock Root.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Select your device.
- Press root button.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Your device will be successfully rooted in few minutes.
- Check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!