Xolo Black is a 5.5 inch budget android smartphone packed with octa core snapdragon 615 processor, 2 GB RAM, dual rear camera (13MP + 2MP), 5MP front camera, 16GB internal storage, 3200mAh battery, Full HD display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to install TWRP recovery & root Xolo Black.
Unlock Bootloader of Xolo Black
- First of all you need to unlock the bootloader of your Xolo Black.
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot drivers.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Go to the folder where you have install minimal ADB & fastboot.
- Press and hold shift button and right click anywhere in the folder. Now click open command window here.
- Type adb reboot bootloader . Your device will now reboot into bootloader mode.
- Type fastboot devices to check whether your device is successfully connected to your computer or not.
- Type fastboot oem unlock to unlock bootloader. You will get a success message if unlocking was successful.
- Type fastboot reboot to reboot your device.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Xolo Black
- Download TWRP Recovery Image and Flash Recovery Image using ADB and Fastboot.
- After flashing Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.