Some of you might know about Flash Transfer which is a very fast method to transfer files on android device. but many times it is not able to connect two device properly. There is another similar app which is also able to transfer files via WiFi to both desktop and phone and also on online cloud. So, in this post we are going to discuss what is the best way to transfer data via WiFi on Android.
- Software Data Cable.
- An Android device.
Best way to transfer data via WiFi on Android
- Download and install software data cable app from play store from the above link.
- Open it.
- Select appropriate tab i.e. PC/Phone/Auto.
- Select connect friends and click create direct network for transferring data between phones.
- Follow the same procedure on the other device and select search direct network.
- Now you can transfer data easily.
- If you want to transfer data between your computer.
- Select PC tab and click start service.
- Connect your computer to your device’s hotspot.
- You will see something like ftp://***.***.***.***.
- Open windows explorer and type same and hit enter.
- Now you can transfer data same as you are transferring via USB cable.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.