SuperOneClick rooting tool is a very good tool which can root almost all android devices available in the market with one click according to it’s developer. So here we are going to discuss how to root android device with SuperOneClick.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
- SuperOneClick Software. (Download Link)
- Android device drivers.
- ADB & Fastboot drivers
- Windows computer.
- 50 %+ charged battery.
- An android device.(Obviously 😉 )
Steps to Root Android Device with SuperOneClick
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install your device drivers. You can also try installing ADB drivers if your device does not get recognized by SuperOneClick.
- Download SuperOneClick and install it on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your device to computer.
- Open SuperOneClick.exe.(Right click and run as administrator)
- Now click on root.
- Wait for few seconds till rooting process completes.
- You will find an app named SuperSU in app drawer.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.