As we know that to get an enormous amount of traffic to our website we need our website to get indexed by popular search engines which are used daily by normal people. Yandex is one of them. It is very popular in Russia. So in this tutorial, we will learn how to submit website to Yandex webmaster tools.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
Steps to submit website to Yandex webmaster tools
- Open Yandex webmaster tools.
- Create an account or directly sign in with your Facebook/Google/Twitter Account.
- At the top, you will see small add site button near my sites. Click it.
- Now enter the URL of your blog and click add site.
- Now verify your site by any of the method as same we do in Google webmaster tools. There are four methods by which you can prove the ownership of the domain and get access to site tools and advanced options.
- You have successfully added your website to Yandex webmaster tools.
- Go to your site in Yandex webmaster tools and click Sitemap files from Indexing option drop-down menu. Yandex can also determine the sitemap files automatically using robots.txt file. So it’s a nice addition.
- Add your website sitemap there. You may also check other features of Yandex webmaster tools and it is very easy to use as that of Google.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.