Acer beTouch E130 is a 2.6-inch phone announced in June 2010 with 416 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, 3.15 MP rear camera, etc. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root/unroot Acer beTouch E130.
Steps to Root Acer Betouch E130
- Download Z4root.apk to your computer.
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop.
- Copy that file to the root of your SD card.
- Disconnect your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Click Unknown Sources.
- Install APK file from the File Manager.
- Launch the app.
- Click on Root.
- When Rooting is done, Reboot your device.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
By following this tutorial, you will get your device warranty back if it is still in warranty period.
Steps to Unroot Acer Betouch E130
- Repeat above rooting procedure above up to 8th step then click on Unroot.
- Now reboot.
- Excellent work! You have just unrooted your Acer beTouch E130. Now your device warranty is back (If your device is still in warranty period)
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying beautiful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and useful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!