Oppo N1 is a high budget 5.9-inch phone announced in September 2013 with 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB internal storage, 13 MP Full HD front and rear camera with dual flash, Full HD display and much more. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root & install TWRP recovery for Oppo N1.
Steps to Root & Install TWRP Recovery for Oppo N1
- Download Oppown APK on your Oppo N1.
- Install APK to your device.
- Open the app and keep it open for at least a minute.
- Now install SuperSu and Terminal Emulator from Google Play Store.
- Open SuperSu and install binaries if asked.
- Now open Terminal Emulator.
- Now type adb uninstall com.qualcomm.privinit and hit enter.
- Your Oppo N1 is now successfully rooted.
- Download latest TWRP Recovery Image from here.
- After downloading Flash Recovery Image Using ADB and Fastboot.
Update: If you are not ready for the lengthy process we described above, then you can root your phone with just a single click using One Click Root.
That’s all you have to do to root and install a custom recovery on your Oppo N1. If you encounter any problem during the process. Do let us know via the comment section below.
Also what else you would like to do after rooting your smartphone and what can we further write about this topic. We will be glad to have your feedback.