Spice Mi-502 is a low-budget 5-inch phone announced in May 2013 with 1 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front camera and much more. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root Spice Mi-502 Smartflo Pace 2.
Steps to Root Spice Mi-502 Smartflo Pace 2
Warning: – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Extract Eroot zip file.
- Open Eroot_v1.3.4 file in the extracted folder.
- A green pop-up will appear on your screen(with some Chinese text).
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your phone to computer.
- Once the phone is connected Eroot will display your phone name and next below the name, you will find root button.
- Hit the root button.
- Wait for few seconds and yippee! Your phone is now rooted
- Reboot your device.
- Now check whether Android device is rooted or not using Android Root Checker.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying beautiful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.