Xperia C is a Mid-Range device by Sony which comes with 5-inch display, 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, 8 MP Rear Camera, VGA front camera. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root Sony Xperia C.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
- Xperia C Rooting Tools. (Password: techrrival.com)
- Xperia C Drivers.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Xperia C.(Obviously)
Steps to Root Sony Xperia C
Warning: This Can Potentially Brick Your Device. So Follow The Instruction Carefully.Neither I Or Anyone Except You is Responsible For Your Device.
- Download Xperia C Rooting Tools from the above link.
- Unzip it on your desktop.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your Xperia C to your computer via USB cable.
- Run Sony Xperia C Root.exe.
- Your phone will be rooted within few minutes.
- You can install root checker to find whether your device is properly rooted or not.
Update: You can also root your device in a single click using a rooting tool SuperOneClick.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.