Xiaomi Redmi 1s is a low-budget 4.7-inch phone announced in May 2014 with 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, 8 MP Full HD rear camera, 1.3 HD front camera and much more. There are several advantages of rooting an Android device. So, in this post, we are going to discuss how to root & install Philz recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
Steps to Root & Install Philz Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 1s
Note: Before proceeding, we highly recommend you take backup of your Android device.
- Download both files from the requirements section.
- Place both files on SD card of your phone.
- Open updater app. Go to options & select reboot to recovery.
- In recovery menu. Select English. (Use volume buttons to navigate in recovery and power button for selection)
- Flash update.zip(Recovery zip package).
- Reboot your phone.
- Again follow step 3. Your phone will load Philz recovery in no time.
- Now this time flash SuperSu zip file. (This will root your phone)
- Reboot your phone. Select yes for fixing recovery.
- Now you can use Root Checker APK to check whether the rooting process was successful or not.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!