Motorola Moto G is a mid-budget 4.5-inch phone with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8/16 GB internal storage, 5 MP HD rear camera, 1.3 MP front camera, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display protection, GLONASS GPS and much more. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root Motorola Moto G.
- Moto G Drivers.
- Unlocked Bootloader.(If not, Click Here)
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Moto G.(Obviously)
Steps to Root Motorola Moto G
Warning: This Can Potentially Brick Your Device. So Follow The Instruction Carefully.Neither I Or Anyone Except You is Responsible For Your Device
- The first thing that you will have to do is to unlock your phone’s bootloader. To do so follow the instruction in the link that is given in the requirement section. (This step is very important because you cannot modify anything on your phone without completing it.)
- Download SuperBoot Zip file from the above link. Extract it on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Device.(Go To Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick The USB Debugging Option)(In Case You Does Not Find Developer Options In Your Device Then Go To Settings -> About -> Tap On Build Number Many Times…A Pop Will Show That You Are Now A Developer….)
- Power Off your phone. Now turn it on while pressing Volume Down key. You will enter into bootloader mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Open superboot-windows.bat from the extracted folder.
- After completion reboot your phone.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Now using Root Checker, check whether your device is successfully rooted or not.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and useful for others.