LG Optimus L5 E610 is a low-budget 4-inch phone announced in February 2012 with 800 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, 5 MP rear camera, etc. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root LG Optimus L5 E610.
Steps to Root LG Optimus L5 E610
- Extract root package.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your phone to computer.
- Right, click on root.bat. Select properties. Select compatibility with Windows XP and tick run as administrator. Click Apply and then click OK.
- Now open root.bat.
- Wait for few seconds and yippee! Your phone is now rooted.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying beautiful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!