Lenovo A6000 plus is a low budget 5 inch smartphone announced in April 2015. It is packed with 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, LTE (4G) network support, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root Lenovo A6000 Plus.
Steps to Root Lenovo A6000 Plus
- Download KingRoot 4.1. (You can download latest version from it’s official website)
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration. Tick Unknown Sources.
- Install KingRoot application and open it.
- Connect your phone to internet(2G/3G/Wifi).
- Click on blue button with chinese text & root written in it. Rooting process will begin.
- After rooting process completed successfully, you will find an app named KingUser in app drawer.
- You can also check whether Android device is rooted or not.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!