HTC One M8 is a high budget phone with 5 inches Full HD display, Quad Core 2.3GHz/2.5GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB internal memory and almost every great features. In this post, we will discuss how to root HTC One M8 easily with just two steps.
After gaining the root access, you can do almost anything on your device. It unleashes the power of Android. You can install Xposed Framework to get additional features and to theme your Android device, Titanium Backup to manage easy and secure backup of your apps with its data and much more. So let’s begin the process:
- WeakSauce. (You can also find the latest version of this app on XDA Developers)
- HTC One M8.(Obviously)
Steps to Root HTC One M8
Warning: – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install WeakSauce app to your phone from the above link.
- Now open the installed app and hit agree button.
- It exploits the Android to gain the root access.
- Download and install SuperSu from Play Store (Link above).
- This app will help you in managing the root access for various apps.
- Reboot your phone. It may take a minute to boot your phone, be patient and wait a while-while your device gets rooted.
- Now to check whether Android device is rooted or not using Android Root Checker.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.