HTC Desire 501 is a budget 4.3-inch phone and can also be called as a successor of Desire 500 midrange smartphone. It is sporting a dual sim architecture with 3G support on the main sim. Before showing how to root HTC Desire 501, let’s talk something about its specification:
Desire 501 is powered by with 1.2 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It sports 8 MP HD rear camera with simultaneous Video and Image Recording, 2.1 front camera. Navigation is powered by GLONASS GPS etc.
There are several advantages of rooting an Android device but check out why root android? Now if you’ve decided to root your device, then you must know that there are some risks involved. To be safe, you must backup Android device. Now follow the instruction given below:
- ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- HTC Bootloader Unlock
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- HTC Desire 501.(Obviously)
Steps to Root HTC Desire 501
Warning: We are not responsible if you brick your device during the process. You are the only one responsible.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Download and install VRoot from the above link.
- Follow the On-screen instruction and your device will get rooted quickly.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Use Root Checker to check whether Android device is rooted or not.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying beautiful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and useful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!