Root Genius is a one-click root software to root your Android device using Windows similar to Unlock Root, One Click Root, SuperOneClick etc. Root Genius is widely compatible & can root most of the android devices. So here in this post, we are going to discuss how to root Android device using Root Genius.
Steps to Root Android Device using Root Genius
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Download Root Genius and install it on your computer.
- Open Root Genius and connect your android device to the computer.
- Wait until your device gets detected by Root Genius.
- Tick I accept and click Root it.
- Wait for Root Genius to root your device.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!