Samsung Galaxy Core is a 4.3 inch budget phone announced in May 2013 with SnapDragon 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, 5MP rear camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & flash CWM/TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Core.
I. Rooting your Device
You can easily root your device without the help of computer using any one of these two apps : Framaroot or iRoot. Below is given a short procedure to root your device using iRoot. We will recommend you to backup your android device before proceeding further.
Warning :- This Can Potentially Brick Your Device. So Follow The Instruction Carefully. Neither Me Or Anyone Except You is Responsible For Your Device. This will also void your device warranty.
- Download iRoot app from here.
- Install iRoot app and open it.
- Open iRoot app and select Root Device or Install Root.
- Reboot your device.
- Check whether Android device is rooted or not.
II. Flashing CWM/TWRP Recovery
After successfully rooting your device, you can proceed to the next step i.e. flashing a custom CWM/TWRP recovery. Download any desired recovery : Stock | CWM | TWRP. Now follow the procedure given below:
- Install Rashr – Flash Tool from Google Play Store.
- Allow root access for the application.
- Select Recovery from Storage & choose recovery image which you have downloaded earlier.
- Now click Install. Within few moments recovery will be flashed on your device.
Note: If you want to boot in recovery mode then first switch off your device. Power on your device by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. You will now boot in recovery mode.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.