Oppo Find 7 is a high budget 5.5 inch phone announced in March 2014 with 2.5 GHz quad core processor, 3 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera with 2160p @ 30fps video recording, 5 MP front camera, 32 GB internal storage and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & install CWM/TWRP recovery for Oppo Find 7.
Steps to Root & Install CWM/TWRP Recovery for Oppo Find 7
- Turn off your Find 7.
- Boot into Fastboot mode by holding Volume Up and Power Button Simultaneously.
- Connect your device to Windows computer.
- Download Find 7 Recovery Installer.
- Open Recovery Installer.exe.
- Type the number as per your choice to install desired recovery.
- Now boot into recovery mode by selecting desired option.
- If you have installed TWRP recovery then after booting in recovery you will be asked that you wanted to install SuperSu or not.
- Swipe to confirm.
- This will root your device.
- You can also Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.