Sony Xperia T2 is a mid-budget 6 inch phablet announced in January 2014 with 1.4 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, 13 MP Full HD rear camera, 1.1 MP HD front camera, 4G network support and much more. This phablet is available in two models Single and Dual Sim. So here is how to root & flash CWM recovery for Sony Xperia T2.
- Kernel Image.(Single Sim | Dual Sim)
- Unlocked Bootloader. Read : How to Unlock Boot Loader of Sony Devices
- You should be on the following firmware.
- Single SIM (D530X) :- Android 4.3 – 19.0.1.A.0.207 – v01
- Dual SIM (D5322) :- Android 4.3 – 19.0.D.0.253 – v01
Now for further procedure Read : How to Flash Kernel Image using ADB and Fastboot
Now if you want to root your Xperia T2 then follow instruction given in this tutorial : How to Root Android Device using Custom Recovery
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.