Micromax A72 Canvas Viva is a low budget phone which runs on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread with having good specifications in that price range. So here is how to root & install CWM recovery for Micromax A72 Canvas Viva.
- Piranhabox Rooting Package.
- Micromax A72 Drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Micromax A72.(Obviously)
Steps to Root & Install CWM Recovery for Micromax A72 Canvas Viva
- Download Piranhabox from the above link and extract the downloaded file on your PC.
- Download Micromax A72 Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Open the tool from the extracted files.
- Choose MTK tab and click on the USB in Piranhabox and then tick One Key Root.
- Click On Start.
- After rooting process completes remove your phone from your computer.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
- After successfully rooting your Micromax A72, download CWM Recovery Image.
- After downloading Flash Recovery Image Using MobileUncle MTK Tools.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.