HTC Explorer Pico is low-budget 3.2-inch phone announced in September 2011 with 600 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.15 MP rear camera and much more. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root & install CWM recovery for HTC Explorer Pico.
- HTC A130 Recovery Package.
- HTC drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- HTC Explorer Pico.(Obviously)
Steps to Root & Install CWM Recovery for HTC Explorer Pico
Warning: – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Install HTC drivers to your computer.
- Download file listed above to your computer.
- Put downloaded file on your desktop and extract it there.
- Switch off your phone.
- When successfully turned off, boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button.
- Select Fastboot Mode from recovery mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Now navigate to the extracted folder and open Recovery.bat.
- Select 1st option in the menu.
- Nice work! You have successfully installed CWM Recovery to your HTC Explorer Pico. Let’s move up to rooting.
- Now Read: How To Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying beautiful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and useful for others.