Coolpad Dazen 1 is an amazing 5 inch low-budget smartphone which is providing amazing specs in it’s price range. It is packed with SnapDragon 410 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, HD Screen, 2500mAh battery, 4G LTE support, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & flash CWM recovery for Coolpad Dazen 1.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
I. Rooting the device
First of you will have to root your device before proceeding towards flashing CWM recovery. This can easily be done by an app called KingRoot. Here is how:
- Download KingRoot 4.1. (You can download latest version from it’s official website)
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration. Tick Unknown Sources.
- Install KingRoot application and open it.
- Connect your phone to internet(2G/3G/Wifi).
- Click on blue button with chinese text & root written in it. Rooting process will begin.
- After rooting process completed successfully, you will find an app named KingUser in app drawer.
- You can also check whether Android device is rooted or not.
II. Flashing CWM Recovery
After successfully rooting your device. Now you can flash CWM Recovery using the steps given below:
- Download CWM Recovery Package and extract it.
- Copy recovery image to sd card.
- Install mobile.recovery.apk and open it.
- Follow these photos to flash recovery image.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.