Micromax A106 is a low budget 4.7 inch phone announced in May 2014 with 1.3 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, 5 MP HD rear camera, 2 MP front camera running Android 4.4.2 KitKat. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & install custom recovery for Micromax A106 Unite 2.
- Micromax A106 Drivers.
- SP Flash Tools.
- Scatter File.
- Recovery Image.(Select any one as you wish)
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
Recovery Image :
Steps to Root & Install Custom Recovery for Micromax A106 Unite 2
- Download & install Micromax A106 drivers.
- Download SP Flash Tools, Scatter file & Recovery Image from above link.
- Extract SP Flash Tools anywhere on your computer.
- Open Flash_tool.exe.
- Click Scatter loading & select scatter file you have downloaded.
- Uncheck all the things except recovery.
- Now click on Recovery & select recovery image.
- Go to Options Tick USB Mode, DA Download All -> Speed -> Tick Force to High Speed.
- Now click on download.
- Switch off your phone. Remove battery & connect your phone to computer via USB Cable.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- You have successfully installed custom recovery for your phone.
- Now to Root Micromax A106 Unite 2 follow this tutorial : Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.