Micromax A106 is a low-budget 4.7-inch phone announced in May 2014 with 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, 5 MP HD rear camera, 2 MP front camera running Android 4.4.2 KitKat. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root & install a custom recovery for Micromax A106 Unite 2.
Update: Instead of the following the lengthy and traditional method to root your smartphone given below, you can use KingoRoot to root your device in just a few steps.
- Micromax A106 Drivers.
- SP Flash Tools.
- Scatter File.
- Recovery Image.(Select anyone as you wish)
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
Steps to Root & Install Custom Recovery for Micromax A106 Unite 2
Note: Before starting the process backup your smartphone.
- Download & install Micromax A106 drivers.
- Download SP Flash Tools, Scatter file & Recovery Image from above link.
- Extract SP Flash Tools anywhere on your computer.
- Open Flash_tool.exe.
- Click Scatter-loading & select scatter file you have downloaded.
- Uncheck all the things except recovery.
- Now click on Recovery & select recovery image.
- Go to Options Tick USB Mode, DA Download All -> Speed -> Tick Force to High Speed.
- Now click on download.
- Switch off your phone. Remove battery & connect your phone to computer via USB Cable.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- You have successfully installed a custom recovery for your phone.
- Now you can easily Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and useful for others.