Asus Eee Pad Slider is a high-budget device with 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 1 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, HD Screen, Nvidia Tegra 2, Scratch resistant glass, GPS, etc. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root & install a custom recovery for Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101.
- RazorClaw App.
- Asus Drivers.
- Asus Slider SL101 drivers.
- 1-Click Tool.
- USB Cable.
- Asus SL101(Obviously).
- Windows PC/Laptop.
Steps to Root & Install Custom Recovery for Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101
Warning: – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download both files listed above.
- Place downloaded files on the desktop.
- Install drivers for your device.(Restart recommended)
- Plug your device into computer.
- Copy RazorClaw app to your device’s SD card.
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Click Unknown Sources.
- Open location in File Manager where you have copied RazorClaw app.
- Install and launch that app.
- Click on the root when the application opens.
- Now sit back and after completion, enjoy root Privileges.
- Excellent work! You have just rooted your Asus Eee Pad SL101.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
- After successfully rooting your eee pad, download 1-Click Tool on your computer.
- Place it on the desktop and extract it.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- In extracted files open the executable file.
- A program will be launched.
- Choose 3rd option which says CWM recovery.
- Follow the instruction that is given on your screen.
- Good job! You have successfully installed CWM recovery on your device.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and useful for others. You can also subscribe to us to get all latest updates of your interest right to your inbox.