Asus Zenfone 4 is a low budget 4 inch phone announced in January 2014 with 1.2 GHz dual core Intel Atom processor, 1 GB RAM, 4/8 GB internal storage, 5 MP Full HD rear camera, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root Asus Zenfone 4.
Steps to Root Asus Zenfone 4
- Download & install Intel Device Drivers.
- Download & extract Root Package.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Turn off your device and enter droid-boot(Power + Volume up + Volume down).
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Make sure that your device screen is showing “Ready for Download”.
- Open extracted folder and run open.cmd.
- Type fastboot flash update root_zenfone4_v4.2.0.zip and hit enter.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.