So, Many of you might have installed a custom recovery before rooting your phone. You can root android device using custom recovery by installing SuperSU zip file easily.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
- Your android device must have custom recovery installed like CWM/TWRP etc.
- SuperSU Zip Package.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- An Android Device. ;)
Steps to Root Android Device using Custom Recovery
- Download SuperSU Zip package and save it on your android device.
- Boot into recovery mode.
- Click install and select zip file and flash it on your phone.
- Within few moments you will get success message.
- Reboot your device.
- Now your device is successfully rooted.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.