We also tend to store most of our work, memories and even some of our biggest secrets in these electronic devices. But sometimes in order to make space for something new, we delete some files which are no longer important to us.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
And there are times when, in a hurry or unintentionally, we even delete files which are extremely useful. This sends us into a deep depression and in a situation, that we start regretting and thinking that we have lost that file and could not retrieve it.
But, did you know that these files never get completely deleted instead your computer just makes it invisible to you and makes space to help you store other things?
So, with some simple processes or by use of some powerful software you can get any your deleted files back.
Also, now that you are all set to know about how to recover the deleted files from recycle bin.
How to Recover Deleted Files
Depending upon how you have deleted the files, there are 3 ways to get them back. Here we have listed them to help you out.
Restore from Recycle Bin:
A lot of people have the habit of deleting the file using a right-click, which sends the file to the recycle bin where it gets stored. If this is what you do, then you don’t need to do much and can easily restore the piece of information by following these few simple steps
- Open Recycle Bin.
- Look for the file which you want to retrieve.
- Right-click on the file.
- Choose the Restore option.
- You will now find the file in its original location.
Recover Deleted Files/Folder from Previous Versions:
Many of us do not like the conventional way of deleting mentioned above. So, we use the Shift+Delete way to delete our files permanently or we even delete the files from Recycle Bin. It is now that things get a bit complicated. But, still, we can retrieve all the deleted files and folder back from the previous version.
What we need to do is just remember the name of the deleted file or folder that we wish to restore. Here is a step by step guide to help you with the process.
- Make a new file or folder on the desktop.
- Rename that with the name of the deleted file or folder that you wish to retrieve.
- Next right click on that file.
- Select the ‘Restore Previous Versions’ options from the dialog box.
- Windows will then display the available previous versions of that file.
- Click on the latest version.
- Then click Restore to get back the deleted file.
Use Powerful Software to Restore Permanently Deleted Files or Folders:
In case the above way does not work we have got you backed with another method in which you can restore your permanently deleted files or folders. Nowadays we have got numerous powerful software on the internet which will help you get back the file that you deleted.
Some of these are ApowerRecover, EaseUS Data Recovery, Icare Recovery, and many others. These are some extremely powerful software which can help you restore all the important days that you have deleted from your hard drive and recycle bin.
Files, folders, images, audios or videos whatever it may be. You need to just follow these few simple steps in order to do this.
- Download any one of the above-mentioned software.
- Install the software on your computer.
- After installation, open the software.
- Select the type of file that you wish to restore and then click on next.
- Next, select the location on your device where you lost the file and want the software to scan and then click on scan. If you deleted the file from Recycle Bin search recycle bin as the scanning location.
- The software starts to scan the location for all the deleted files.
- After the scan completes a list of deleted files or folders gets displayed.
- Select the files that you want to retrieve.
- Click on restore and the file returns back to the original location on your computer.
Easy. Just like that!
Now rest assured and keep storing your information on your computers and desktops. No matter what, even if you delete any file or folder intentionally or by mistake, there is no need to regret and curse yourself for it because now you know the trick in which you can easily get back all your deleted files and folders.