As we discussed in previous articles that we can root Samsung Galaxy Devices and enjoy many things including custom ROMs, patches, unofficial updates and much more. Though we already discuss how to backup android device, but if something goes wrong before taking a backup. In case if you lost your contacts, by using MobiKin Doctor for Android you can easily recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy Devices. Additionally, it is also compatible with all other brands like HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola etc.
Steps to Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Before starting recovery process you need to install android device drivers & root android device.
- Download, install and open MobiKin Doctor for Android on your computer.
- Connect your device to computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- After your device gets detected by program, it will automatically start scanning.
- Select the type of data that you need to recover. In this case it is contacts.
- Now preview and select contacts that you want to recover.
- After selecting, click recover button at top menu.
- This data will be recovered on your computer in HTML Format.
- You have successfully recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy.
- Capable of recovering contacts, messages, media file, documents etc.
- Supports almost all android devices
- Preview data before recovering
- Very easy to use
- Available for both platforms, Windows & Mac OS X
- 30 days money back guarantee
MobiKin Doctor for Android is currently available at $49.95. Before buying you can also test this product by downloading its free trial from product page.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!