We are in the era where videos are an important and essential part of our life. There are lots of screen recorders, online video downloaders and video converters available on the Internet.
But have you seen any with all of these functions combined i.e. Record, Download and Convert videos using a single software?
Probably not. So let us introduce you to the latest piece of software named AceThinker Video Master which will make your life easier if you are a video creator or a person who downloads videos from the Internet often.
So here instead of talking more about features and all that kind of stuff, we will directly show you how to use AceThinker Video Master. Now let’s get started.
Tutorial to Record, Download and Convert Videos Easily
First of all, you will need to download AceThinker Video Converter Master from the official website. You can try out the software for free or you can buy it at $29.95 for a 1-year license. If you really like the software then we highly recommend you to purchase it as soon as possible while the discount lasts.
- After downloading install the AceThinker Video Master on your computer and open it up. You will get an interface like this.
- You will have four options to choose from. Let’s discuss how to use each of them one by one.
How to Convert Videos without Losing Quality
- When you launch the software video conversion is the option that will be selected by default.
- Now click add files or drag the files that you want to convert.
- Once the files are loaded, from the bottom menu you can choose from wide variety of output formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV and much more.
- Now as per your desire you can choose the quality & resolution for the output video. For lossless conversion, you can select “same as source” so that quality of the output video will not be affected by the format conversion.
- Now select the output location and hit the Convert button. Wait until the process is finished.
PS: If you are not sure what type of format your device support then you can select your device in output profile and AceThinker Video Master will take care of the rest.
PPS: You can also use this converter to convert audio, just select the audio in the output profile menu.
How to Download Videos from Any Website
Using the software you can download videos and tutorials from almost any website on the internet. Follow the steps given below to make it happen:
- Go to the Download Tab.
- Copy the URL of the video/webpage and paste it in the URL option.
- Select the download quality and hit add to download.
- Now, wait while AceThinker Video Master gathers the necessary information and completes downloading the video.
How to Record Computer Screen and Make Tutorials
If you ever want to start a YouTube channel and start recording tutorial and demonstration for your users or clients then AceThinker Video Master got you covered. You can record computer screen as well as video from the webcam with desired audio source and quality. Here is how you can do so:
- Go to the Record Tab.
- Click on Audio Input and select the audio source for the video.
- Now click on record and select how you want to record i.e. Selected Region, Full Screen, Region Around Mouse, Webcam or Only Audio.
- Lights, Camera, Action and you are ready to roll.
How to Create Movie from Pictures
If you have used Windows Movie Maker in earlier then you will be a fan of this software. You can add pictures, add animations and make a slideshow-like video. Follow these steps to create a short and interesting movie:
- Go to Make MV Tab.
- Click on Add Pictures and select all the pictures that you want in your short movie.
- Now you can select various transitions, music, and size from the toolbar at the right side.
We hope that we have covered almost all the major things the AceThinker Video Master can do. If you are interested in buying a lifetime license then as our reader you can buy from this link to avail $10 discount on the purchase. Don’t forget to share this article and Subscribe to receive amazing tutorials right to your inbox.