One Click Root is a great piece of software which can root many Android devices with a single click. (As its name also define it 😉 ). The developer of this tool also has a live support system so that if your device is not compatible, One Click Root team will root your device manually and remotely. So here we are going to discuss how to root android device using One Click Root.
There are several advantages of rooting an Android device. You may realize this once you root your device and have some fun with it.
- One Click Root.
- Device drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- An Android device.(Obviously)
Steps to Root Android device using One Click Root
Warning: – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither we or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
Also, before beginning we would highly recommend you to backup entire device, just to be safe.
- First, check that your device is supported by this tool from here. If your device is compatible follow up this process.
- Download and install device drivers and One Click Root from the above link.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open One Click Root.
- Click on Root Now.
- Wait for few seconds till our device gets rooted.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!