Sometimes after rooting your phone, you wanted to flash ROMs, MODs, etc. For this, you have to install a custom recovery on your Android device. You can flash recovery image using MobileUncle MTK Tools without the need of a computer. So let’s discuss how to do it.
- Recovery Image.
- MobileUncle MTK Tools.
- Rooted Android Device.
- 50%+ charged battery.
How To Flash Recovery Image Using MobileUncle MTK Tools
- Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from the above link.
- Download recovery image and save it on your device.
- Open MobileUncle MTK Tools.
- Select Recovery Update and choose the recovery image file.
- You have successfully flashed recovery image on you Android Device
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and useful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!