In the beginning, many bloggers try to create backlinks from various automated methods, but most backlinks are given by websites that are considered as spam by Google. This has a long term effect on your blog’s SEO. To prevent your blog from this SEO breakdown, you need to remove those backlinks. In most of the cases you can contact the website owner to eliminate those links, but in many cases, it is impossible to do so. So Google provides us a tool named Disavow links tool which adds an exception that Google will not consider the disavowed URL for any SEO purpose.
How to Manually Remove Spam Backlinks From Google
- Open Google Search Console.
- Select your blog.
- Expand search traffic tab and click links to your site.
- Now you can see all the links pointing to your domain.
- Search for the backlinks that are suspicious or spammy.
- Create a list of backlinks that you want to remove in notepad txt file.(One URL per line)
- Save that txt file.
- Go to Disavow Tool.
- Select the blog in which you wanted to disavow backlinks.
- Click disavow links.
- You will see a popup. Click choose file.
- Select the notepad file you created and click submit.
- So you have successfully disavowed the spam backlinks.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and useful for others.