Kingo Root is a one-click root software to root your Android device using Windows. Kingo Root is widely compatible & can root most of the android devices. So here in this post, we are going to discuss how to root Android device using Kingo Root.
Steps to Root Android Device using Kingo Root
- Download & Install Kingo Root.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Open Kingo Root.
- Connect your android device to your computer via USB cable.
- Kingo Root will detect your device and will begin installing drivers.
- Click on Root.
- Wait for some time till the rooting process is completed.
- Click Finish button. Your phone may reboot.
- You will find an app named SuperSU in the app drawer.
- Read: How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!