A Brief Overview
Tech Arrival is a blog for everything related to technology, blogging, how-to guides, Internet of Things and much more. Here all the content is maintained by us, and we also allow the Guest Bloggers to show their skills. This purpose is to help the other blogger to gain visibility to blog’s audience and share their talent with all of our followers.
Benefits of Guest Posting on Tech Arrival
- You and your brand can get maximum exposure from our audience
- You will have an opportunity and unrestricted access to our readers to show your skills
- You will get a no follow backlink (branded keyword only) in author bio which will help you in driving referral traffic from techrrival.com.
Regulations and Guidelines
- The article must contain 1500+ Words.
- The quality of the article must be good, well described and easily user understandable.
- Make sure that the content that you are going to publish is not similar to any existing article.
- Use of featured image(700 x 400) is necessary. You must also add appropriate images between articles as you wish.
- The content that you are posting here, whether it is text or image must not be copyrighted and does not violate any terms. Otherwise, you will be banned permanently.
- No Self-Promotion is allowed here because author info will show the author description.
- When your article published after submission, you must have to reply the user comments and help them as much as possible.
- We don’t accept articles from SEO Link Builders. If you are one of those then visit our Advertising Page.
How to Submit Guest Post
You can write an article in Microsoft Word and then email it to us at techrrival[at]gmail.com from your personal blog email only. (If you are mentioning in author bio that you are blogging at xyz.com then email us from email@example.com or official email address mentioned on contact us page of your blog, only then it will be accepted)
Note: Confirm the topic with our editorial team before you start preparing the article. We will only allow topics that are of interest to us.
Setting Up a Contributor Account Go to Contributor Registration Page. (Registrations are now disabled kindly contact us directly at techrrival [at] gmail [dot] com for guest post) Enter your desired username and your Email address. Enter the correct verification details and complete spam check and click register. You will receive your password via Email within few seconds. Log in with your credential to this Login Page. After login, go to your profile and start adding your information like First Name, Last Name, Nickname, etc. Personally, We will suggest you make an account in gravatar so that your Avatar in author box at the end of the article can be displayed correctly. Fill your details correctly including social profiles links. Fill Position, Company, and Company URL if possible.(This will show up in author box with link) Make sure to fill your Biographical info so that at the end of the article it can appear in Author Box. (Use 3rd person language i.e. He/She instead of I) In your Google+ Profile add https://www.techrrival.com in Contributor Section. Now you have completed all the Pre-requirements, now you can proceed further. Publishing the Guest Post Go to Post -> Add New. Choose your post format Standard, Video Or Gallery.(If you don’t know what is this keep Standard) Start writing the title and post content. You can also disable any unnecessary options from the screen option located at upward right direction. Select the proper category. Use Featured Image button to add the featured image and don’t forget to insert images between post. After you have successfully written a post, Add a Focus Keyword and Meta Description in WordPress SEO by Yoast. If you are reviewing any product, you can also use Review Settings. Hit Submit for Review. Your post will be reviewed, and if it is according to regulations and guidelines, then it will be published within few days. You will receive an email once your post is published.
If you are still having any trouble, you can tell us. We will be glad to sort it out!