As we know that nowadays rooting is mostly necessary for advance usage of our android device. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is difficult to root our android device as per our device specifications and brand. So here I am introducing an android app named Framaroot which is capable of rooting android device without need of computer or any other sources. Check out why to Root Android Device & how to Backup Android Device.
Fun Fact : This app including several exploits named as the heroes of the book “The Lord of the Rings” : Gandalf, Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn and Gimli.
Steps to Root android device with Framaroot
Warning :- This Can Potentially Brick Your Device. So Follow The Instruction Carefully. Neither Me Or Anyone Except You is Responsible For Your Device. This will also void your device warranty.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot app from here. (If you are facing any problems check out FAQs at end of the post)
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration. Tick Unknown Sources.
- Install Framaroot on your android device.
- Open Framaroot and select SuperSU.
- Select any exploit.
- Your device will get rooted.
- Check whether Android device is rooted or not
Some general message which you may get after launching Framaroot
- A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app
- You seeing one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages
Some general messages which you get after selecting exploit
- “Success 🙂 … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- “Failed 🙁 … Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed”
- “Half-Success 🙁 … system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root”, happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- “Failed 🙁 … Try another exploit if available”
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!