Lava Iris is a low budget 4.5 inch phone announced in May 2013. It is packed with 1GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to install CWM recovery & root Lava Iris 455.
Steps to Install CWM Recovery & Root Lava Iris 455
- Download & install Lava Iris 455 drivers.
- Download SP Flash Tools, Scatter file & Recovery Image from above link.
- Extract SP Flash Tools anywhere on your computer.
- Open Flash_tool.exe.
- Click Scatter loading & select scatter file you have downloaded.
- Uncheck all the things except recovery.
- Now click on Recovery & select recovery image.
- Go to Options Tick USB Mode, DA Download All -> Speed -> Tick Force to High Speed.
- Now click on download.
- Switch off your phone & connect your phone to computer via USB Cable.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- You have successfully installed custom recovery for your phone.
- Now to Root your device using this tutorial : Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!