HTC Desire V is a budget 4-inch phone announced in June 2012 with 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, 5 MP rear camera and much more. So Here is CWM recovery for HTC Desire V.
- HTC Desire V Toolkit.
- HTC Desire V Drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- HTC Desire V.(Obviously)
Steps to Install CWM Recovery for HTC Desire V
Warning: – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device.
- Download HTC Desire V Toolkit listed above.
- Copy it to your desktop and extract it there.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your HTC Desire V to your computer.
- Go to extracted folder and open Exe file.
- When the program opens, select ClockWorkMod recovery from the menu and hit flash recovery.
- Follow the instructions that are given on screen.
- Nice work! You have just installed CWM recovery on HTC Desire V.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying beautiful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.