As we know that there are many services in which we need a custom app to post or to perform any desired actions etc. In this post we are going to discuss how to create and setup Facebook app. This tutorial is dedicated for usage of Facebook Scheduled Bulk Poster. You can also use the same procedure given below to setup Facebook app for your own purpose or application.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
Steps to Create and Setup Facebook App
- Go to Facebook Developers.
- If you are opening Facebook Developers for the first time then you have to accept terms and condition and then click sign up as a developer.
- Click Apps and then click create new app.
- Fill Display name and select category then click create app. (Now there is a updated layout but it is easy, if you encounter any problem tell us via comment)
- Now complete security check.
- Now you will be redirected to app dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Fill App domain as www.techrrival.com & techrrival.com and your email. Then click Add platform.
- Select website.
- Enter site URL and mobile site URL as “www.techrrival.com/facebook-scheduled-bulk-poster/”
- Click Save changes.
- Go to App details.
- Turn on both option to yes in App Center Listed Platforms.
- Click save changes.
- Go to Status & Review.
- Change status from no to yes and click confirm make app public and usable.
- Now go to dashboard and get app id and app secret and paste it in settings of Facebook Scheduled Bulk Poster.
- You have successfully setted up Facebook app.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.