If you are Android Geek, then we are sure that somewhere in the past you have searched about getting awesome and cool boot logo for your Android device. In most cases you will find them but what if you don’t?
Don’t worry; now we are here with a tutorial to create boot logo for Android device. In this tutorial, we will use a program called logo builder created by an XDA-Member ankadnikov. This program will make a logo.bin file with upadate.zip. This will work only and mostly for MTK devices.
Additional Useful Programs
- GIF2Bootanimation: This program will convert GIF files to the boot animation. Download Link
Steps To Create Boot Logo For Android
- Download the program from this link. Download Link
- Get the logo.bin file from your android device.
- Open the logo builder program.
- Click “Create Project”.
- Select the logo.bin file and select the new project path.
- Make the changes you want to make.(This program also allow you to change boot_logo file which is also known as second boot screen logo)
- Click “Make”. (New logo.bin and update.zip for recovery will be created)
- Now boot into the custom recovery of your android device and flash the update.zip file.
- Wait few seconds till the flash completes and reboot your phone. You will see your newly generated boot logo in action at boot.
There may be several other ways to create boot logo for android smartphone. Let us know about the tools that you use to create it. It would be great to list out all the tools here so that other user can find them and get started to customize their smartphone.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!