After a long time once again we are here with a complete different tutorial. Sometimes when you export data especially contacts, they are generally exported in xls or xlsx format. This is a general format and can be opened almost on any computer. But some softwares only allows to import data or contacts from Vcard i.e. .vcf format.
If you will try to google this you will find amazing results. You will find various paid softwares to do the same. Unfortunately you will not be able to find any free one. This is because converting from xlsx to vcf is a two step process. Let us see how we can Convert Excel xlsx to Vcard vcf File:
- Open excel file in Microsoft Office.
- Arrange the data if not already arranged.
- Click File and click Save As.
- Click Browse and select location where you want to store the file.
- Select CSV(Comma delimited)(*.csv) in Save as type.
- Head over to www.csvtovcard.com and download their software. (Size <1MB)
- Install it on your computer and open it.
- Select CSV file you just exported. Select the format you want to export it in. (Single file or Separate file for each row)
- If attributes/vCard property is not identified automatically then specify it manually.
- Click Convert. Your file will be converted in seconds.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others