Have you ever felt that after rooting and installing custom ROM on your android device you are getting wrong stats of your battery. Sometimes after rooting android battery gets miscalibrated. So you need to calibrate it again. So here we are going to discuss how to calibrate battery of android device.
“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
- Battery Calibration app.
- Your Android device must be rooted.
- An Android device.
Steps to calibrate battery of Android device
- Download and install Battery Calibration app from play store from the above link.
- Charge your android device to 100%.
- Open app and click battery calibration.
- Now let your device to discharge normally upto 5%.
- Then again fully charge your device.
- You have successfully calibrated battery.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.