Some of you might know that there are various audio enhancers available on Android (Viper4Android FX is my favorite). Have you ever wondered that we can also enhance audio quality to a very great extent on our windows computer using a simple little software? So here we are going to discuss how to enhance audio quality and boost sound level on a windows computer.
Boost Sound Level Above Maximum Mark in Windows 7, 8, 10
Using DFX Audio Enhancer
So here are its important features :
- Easy to use
- Harmonic Fidelity Restoration:- It eliminates muffled sound and regenerates missing high-frequency harmonics in the audio.
- Ambience, Stereo Imaging
- HyperBass:- Adds deep, rich bass sound to audio.
- Dynamic Gain Boosting:- Increase loudness of audio.
- 3D Surround Sound
- Speakers and Headphones Modes:- It allows users to quickly change the type listening device to optimise audio for that device.
- Customizable Music Presets
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- Multiple Processing Modes:- Music Type I & II / Speech.
- Efficient Performance with very low CPU usage
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
Hope that you will be surprised by the features offered by DFX audio enhancer. You can view all features offered along with how it will work. So without thinking anything download this software from here.
Enable Loudness Equalization in Realtek Drivers
We have mentioned explicitly Realtek here because we have tested this on two different computer and one with the Realtek drivers we got an option for loudness equalization while on the other with beats audio we found no such option.
So luckily if you have Realtek drivers installed for your sound card then you can follow the procedure given below:
- Go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound.
- Click on sounds and you will find a popup window that will have list of speakers and microphones attached to your computer.
- Right-click on the speakers and go to properties.
- There you will find enhancement tab and from there enable “Loudness Equalisation”.
Note: If you ever mess up the audio settings, you can always reset them to default settings using the button “Restore Defaults” at the bottom left corner.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views on this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.