Hello Friends, Bin4ry rooting tool is a great tool which can root many devices. The developer of this tool rolls out its update frequently. This tool is very similar to One Click Root that we discussed in the previous article. But every tool has its own advantage. So here we are going to discuss how to root android device using the Bin4ry rooting tool.
Before going all in for rooting, we would recommend you to read or guide on why you should root your android device.
- Bin4ry Rooting Tool.
- Device drivers or ADB Drivers.
- 60%+ charged battery.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- An Android device.
Steps to Root Android device using Bin4ry Rooting Tool
Warning : – This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither we or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
Creating a backup of Android device is highly suggest because you will always have a chance to go back and restore the lost data.
- Download and install device drivers from the above link. If your computer is unable to detect your device while using Bin4ry Rooting Tool, you can also try installing ADB drivers.
- Download Bin4ry Rooting Tool from the above link.
- Extract the download file anywhere on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find Developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Go to extracted folder and open RunMe.bat.
- Follow the on-screen instruction.
- After selecting desired option, your device will be rooted in few seconds.
- A success message will be shown. Your device may automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
- If your device does not reboot automatically then reboot it manually.
- You will find an app named SuperSU in app drawer.
- Use Root Checker to check whether Android device is rooted or not.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!