As we know that nowadays we need our data on the go via internet. Other than that there are many bloggers who are having Technology blogs especially Android Rooting and ROMs. They want to host some files which they can share publicly with the visitors. Getting a free cloud storage is a very easy thing but getting a quality cloud storage service for free is still a question. So in this post we are going to discuss about best free cloud storage service in depth so you can understand it’s benefits and quality of service.
Best Free Cloud Storage Service : MediaFire
Yes, here I am talking about MediaFire. It is the best cloud storage service which I founded across the web. So let’s discuss why?
Why to choose MediaFire?
- Available for free
- Free 10 GB space – After signing up with MediaFire you will get 10 GB of free online cloud storage. Not only that but you can expand it upto 50 GB by referring MediaFire to your friends and by sharing it on social networks.
- Instant uploads – When you upload any file to MediaFire, first it searches for the same file on their server. If that file is uploaded by any user which is stored on their server, the directly upload it from there within a second. Hence your bandwidth and time is saved.
- Multiple uploads – You can also upload multiple files to MediaFire.
- Upload from web – If you want to upload the file which is available on internet. You can upload it without downloading it to your computer. This can save a lot of bandwidth and also time.
- High upload speed
- User friendly download – Users can easily download files without waiting for a second on MediaFire without entering captcha. The user have to fill captcha in the only case then MediaFire detects suspicious activity.
- File updates and revision – Let us consider that you have uploaded a software and shared it at all places you wanted to. After few days you have found that there is an update available. Now you have to share that new upload link to all places again. But in MediaFire you can update the data without changing data URL. Not only this you can also view the old five revisions.
- Highly Flexible – If you wanted to rename the uploaded file after you have shared it’s link to many places. You can rename it without hesitation because the old shared link will automatically redirect to the new one.
- Media Streaming – Anyone who have shared link of any media file can easily listen to music or watch any video directly without downloading it.
- Online document management
- MediaFire express – MediaFire Express lets you place your files into the cloud with a single click on your desktop. It lets you to manage cloud files like local storage and keep synchronising. MediaFire express is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- MediaFire mobile app – MediaFire mobile app let you to manage your cloud files easily with your phone.
- Very smart and easy user interface – MediaFire file manager is very easy to use and very user friendly. You will feel like you are managing your file like file explorer in windows. 😉
- Highly secured – MediaFire uses TLS 1.2 128-bit SSL encryption which is highly secured mode of remote connection.
- Statistics – In the settings menu you can monitor the total number of downloads, total bandwidth usage and online storage usage. Though you need to buy a Biz plan to see the individual file statistics.
- Social login – You can directly login to MediaFire without using your Email address and password directly through Facebook or Twitter.
- MediaFire Developers API
So that’s it. Now stop thinking about any other cloud solutions. Go to MediaFire from the below link and sign up for free.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.