Before performing any critical operation on our android device, first we have to take the backup of all things like contacts, apps, SMS, call log, calender, bookmarks etc. In this post we are going to discuss how to backup android device.
Steps to Backup Android Device
- For non-rooted devices
- Download and install Super backup on your device from the above link.
- Open super backup from app drawer.
- Click one by one all the things that you want to backup.
- It has very easy user interface so you can backup easily.
- For rooted devices
- Download and install Titanium backup from the above link.
- Click Backup/Restore.
- Press options.(left soft button)
- Click batch actions.
- Select the operation that you wanted to perform.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!