Hello friends, here in this post I will introduce a service to you which can auto post blog articles on Facebook and many other social networking websites via blog feed.
- One-time setup only.
- Direct posting to social networks via feed pulling system.
- An unlimited number of sites can be added.
- You can also post other websites content via feed.
- Regular feeds crawling every 3 hours.
- Premium accounts are available for a little price.
How to Setup Networked Blogs and Auto Post Blog Articles on Facebook
- Go to Networked Blogs.
- Login via Facebook.
- Go to dashboard.
- Click register a new blog.
- Enter blog’s address. Click next.
- Enter blog name, Tagline, Blog’s feed URL, Topics, Blog’s Description, Language, Agree on terms of service and click next.
- Once the blog is registered, Go to the dashboard and click syndication.
- Select blog and add social network target.
- Now your posts will be automatically posted to social networks.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views on this post in the comment section below. If you still have any query, throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and convenient for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!